CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amy's Rotation Schedule

My rotations start the last week of June! I am excited that all of these finals are wrapping up and I get to learn more skills over the summer and head out on rotations. I feel like I have learned so much! I never thought I would be able to learn so much in a short amount of time.

  • 6/29-7/22 Texas City, TX with a cardiologist
  • 7/27-8/19 Bay City, TX for internal medicine
  • 8/24-9/15 Galveston County 4Cs clinic (this is a clinic for the indigent population)
  • 9/21-10/28 Katy, TX for Ob/gyn
  • 11/1-12/8 LONGVIEW for pediatrics
  • CHRISTMAS BREAK
  • 1/4-1/27 Tyler, TX for inpatient primary care
  • 2/1-2/24 Anahuac, TX for primary care
  • 3/1-3/23 Alvin, TX for primary care
  • 3/29-4/22 Galveston, TX UTMB gen. surgery
  • 4/26-5/20 College Station, TX for ER
  • 5/24-6/16 Houston VA for plastic surgery

After every block I have to return to UTMB to take an exam. That is why there are a couple of days not accounted for between the rotations. I am really getting thrown in there starting with cardiology!!! I am excited though, I just wish I had primary or internal medicine before cardiology.

EDIT: I now have housing in Bay City. I am being housed by AHEC. They house medical and PA students in the area.

0 comments: